AUTOMATICIAN – PROGRAMMER (M/F)
PRACARTIS GROUPE s composed of 10 companies specialized in the definition and implementation of global solutions for precision machining. PRECISE France is a designer and manufacturer of high-speed electrospindles and a consultant in machining strategy. Leader in the maintenance, repair and renovation of all types and brands of spindles.
Within the framework of its strong development and its strategic evolutions, PRECISE France reinforces its service
- You determine and set up the electrical environment of spindles and electrospindles for the aeronautics, automotive, industrial, screw-cutting and watchmaking sectors.
- You set the parameters of the various drives and program the automatons.
- Your work consists of :
- Drawing up electrical diagrams
- Ordering or having the equipment made (follow-up and reception)
- Setting the parameters of the various elements (drives, displays, HMI, etc.)
- Helping with commissioning
- Solve problems related to commissioning
Profile required :
Technical training (BTS/IUT) (type CRSA, MAI, GE2i…)
- You master the programming of automatons, HMI
- You read and draw electrical diagrams
- You are rigorous, organized and enjoy teamwork
// All necessary specific technical training will be provided by the company.
- Permanent position, based in Peillonnex, 1200 Route de Findrol 74250
- You will be welcomed in a pleasant working environment, in a company in full growth, within a dynamic, motivated and successful team.
AUTOMATICIAN / PROGRAMMER
Determine and set up the electrical environment of the spindles and electrospindles