• Assembler – Fitter M/F on specific machines •
PRACARTIS GROUPE is composed of 10 companies specialised in the definition and implementation of global solutions for precision machining. PRECISE France is a designer and manufacturer of high-speed electrospindles and a consultant in machining strategy. Leader in the maintenance, repair and renovation of all types and brands of spindles.
Within the framework of its strong development and strategic changes, PRECISE France is strengthening its service.
- You will work as a specialist mechanic in a precision workshop, specialising in the maintenance of spindles and electrospindles for the aeronautical, automotive, industrial, screw-cutting and watchmaking sectors.
- Your job is to :
- Dismantling, cleaning and expertise of spindles
- Identification of worn or damaged components
- Drawing up a repair estimate with detailed technical expertise
- Reassembling the spindle with new and adapted elements
- Writing a report of interventions and tests.
Profile required :
Technical training (Bac pro) (microtechniques, mechanics, etc.) with a minimum of 5 years experience or Bac+2, BTS MEI/MI, BTS MS/SP from school.
- You are familiar with dimensional control tools and balancing or grinding techniques.
- You are rigorous, skilful and precise, respecting internal processes.
- You have an interest in mechanics and enjoy challenges.